Employment Programs




normal medium large
    Obtaining a Federal Work Study Job
    If you received and accepted Federal Work-Study (FWS) in your financial aid award package, you should contact  the Financial Aid & Student Services Office of the School of Dental Medicine for a list of employment opportunities in the SDM.  Job opportunities can also be found using the Student Employment link via Stony Brook's online SOLAR System. You will receive FWS funds in the form of a bi-weekly paycheck, based on the hours you have earned at the job. The FWS award cannot be used as anticipated/pending financial aid towards your semester bill. Satisfactory Academic Progress is a requirement.