|DDS: ||Temple University School of Dental Medicine (1968)|
|Practice: ||Private practice, general dentistry from 1972-present.|
|Research Interests: ||Publications: |
- Proper Dowel Preparation for Endodontic Treatment, Dental Survey, Aug. 1973
- Endodontic Treatment of Fused Incisor Teeth., Dental Survey, Nov. 1975
- Endodontic Treatment in Tooth Dysplasia Related to Childhood Trauma, Dental Survey, Oct. 1978
- Conservative Endodontics - Four Cases, Dental Survey, May 1979; Hemisection, Resection and Amputation: Three Cases, Dental Survey, June 1980; Multiple Endodontics in Single Canal Teeth, Dental Survey, Dec. 1980
- Our Lease is EndingôNow What? Dental Economics, Nov. 1981.
- Staff/Attending, University Hospital at Stony Brook, 1985-present
- Member, American Dental Association/Nassau County Dental Society, 1971-present
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry, 1978-present
- Member, Suffolk County Dental Society, 1981-present
- Member, American Association of Dental Consultants, 1993-present
- Certification, 2002
- Attending of the Year, 1999, Department of Dentistry, University Hospital, Stony Brook.
|Consultations & Appointments: ||631-444-2559|