F30 Individual Pre-doctoral
Dental Scientist Fellowship from NIH
1. Gu, Y., H. Lee, E.J. Roemer, L. Golub and S.R. Simon (2001). Inhibition of Tumor Cell Invasiveness by Chemically Modified Tetracyclines. Curr. Med. Chem. 8: 261-270.
2. Gu, Y., H. Lee, T. Sorsa, Y. Konttinen, L. Golub and S.R. Simon (2005). Inhibition of Breast cancer extracellular matrix degradative activity by chemically modified tetracyclines. Annals Med. 37:450-460.
3. Gu, Y., and M.E. Ryan (2009). “Overview of Periodontal Diseases: Causes, Pathogenesis, and Characteristics.” In Williams, R., and Genco, R. (Eds): Periodontal Diseases and Systemic Conditions. In press.
4. Ryan, M. and Y. Gu (2009). “Host Modulation Therapy.” In Newman, M., Takei, H., Carranza, F., and Klokkevold, P. (Eds): Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology. In press.
5. Gu, Y., H. Lee, T. Sorsa, S. Simon, and L. Golub (2010). Doxycycline inhibits mononuclear cell-mediated connective tissue breakdown. FEMS Immunology and Medical Microbiology. 58:218-225
|Consultations & Appointments: